Due to the current pandemic situation, many cities still have reduced mobility. Today in our Transfer in Malaga Online blog we are going to make a special entry dedicated to some activities to spend the weekend without having to leave the capital.
Before we start with it, we want to remind you of our private transfer transfer service.
As you already know, Transfer in Malaga Online, we are a transfer transfer company that performs any type of service you need. From transfers to or from Malaga Airport, Ave Station or Malaga Port, to excursions and tourist routes, business trips, transfers for congresses, private events, parcel service and much more.
Enter our website and discover all our transport services.
If you have any questions, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To book your transfer transfer you just have to enter our reservations section and fill in the details of your trip.
If you have any questions about our transfer services, you can consult our Frequently Asked Questions section or contact us directly.
What to do without leaving Malaga city?
- The Alcazaba and the Gibralfaro Castle: their usual price is very cheap, but if we want to save even more, the Alcazaba and the Castle offer free entry every Sunday after 2:00 p.m. Do not miss the opportunity to visit them, it is even a great plan if you go with children, where they will learn our history and their imaginations will fly between the stone walls. In addition, from the Gibralfaro Castle we can admire one of the most beautiful views of the Malaga bay.
- Botanical Garden of La Concepción: for those who have not yet visited it, we guarantee that they will not be disappointed. This is a lovely 3-hectare English landscape-style garden. It is made up of fountains and waterfalls, combined with a beautiful selection of subtropical plants from around the world. Its price is cheap, but also, on Sundays admission is free.
- The mouth of the Guadalhorce: it is a natural place where we can enjoy a very accessible hiking route for all audiences. It is located on one of the main migratory routes for birds between Europe and Africa.
- Malaga Museum: it is located in the Palacio de la Aduana, a building of great beauty. In it we can find more than 15,000 archeology collections and a wide collection of works of art from 2000 from the 15th century to contemporary art. It is one of the largest provincial museums in Spain and Andalusia.
- Montes de Málaga Natural Park: a perfect place to enjoy nature. Trails, recreational areas, educational, leisure and adventure activities, exhibition spaces, accommodation and their own gastronomy are part of the great nature tourism offer of this Park.